Shooting Range Rules & Guidelines
Mon-Sat 10AM-8PM CST
Sun 12PM-6PM CST
1. ALWAYS keep the firearm pointed downrange.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
3. ALWAYS keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use.
4. All firearms, when carried anywhere in this facility, must
be unloaded and cased. (Exception: Law Enforcement
and Concealed Carry Permit holders)
5. Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used on
range. Reloads, steel cased, steel core, steel jacketed,
tracer, incendiary, exploding or tipped ammunition are
strictly prohibited and can result in a $100 fine for their use.
6. Know how the firearm you are using operates. If unsure just ask!
7. Hearing and eye protection are required at all times.
8. Only shoot at your target. No cross lane shooting.
9. You will be held financially responsible for hitting
anything other than your target.
10. Only two people are permitted per shooting station.
11. Never move forward of the firing line.
12. Do not pick up spent casings.
13. Rapid fire is prohibited unless approved in advance
by range staff.
14. Use of the range while under the influence of alcohol or
drugs is strictly prohibited.
15. Food, drink, or tobacco products are not permitted on
16. Pregnant or nursing mothers are not allowed on the range
at any time.
17. Wash hands after shooting before leaving the range.