Kid's Summer Camp Level 2
Session 1: July 12 – 15
Session 2: July 26 – 29
Camp Hours: 8am-12pm
Available for youths ages 13 to 15*
*(Ages 8-12 can apply if they attended a previous Firing Pin Summer Camp)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The focus of our Youth Shooting Camps is to give an age appropriate shooting experience to youth in our community.
- For four days, students will be given gun safety, basic firearms knowledge and marksmanship training.
- There will also be demonstrations relating to shooting and public safety.
- Parents must sign a waiver of liability for their son or daughter prior to them attending.
- Fees must be paid prior to attending.
- Our most important goal is for everyone to have a safe, positive and exciting shooting experience and to have fun.
WHAT THE COURSE ENTAILS
- Features various centerfire rifles and handguns.
- Students will be trained according to the National Rifle Association.
- The camp includes class material, the use of equipment, eye and ear protection, use of bows, use of firearms, ammunition and targets.
- No personal firearms will be permitted.